Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#22753 - 19/11/2000 22:59 emplode Question
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
I may have missed the ability to do this in the current version, or I've missed the wish list for it, but here's what I want to do:

I am currently making a playlist for my favorite songs from my CD collection. So I go through my collection, dragging songs from various lists. Then I have alot of random songs in a playlist. Is there a way to order them by field without physically dragging each one?

Like if I want to arrange them all by artist, I can't just click on the artist tab, because that doesn't change the physical position, just the view.

Is this something for the wishlist, or has already been added to the wishlist?

DiGNAN

#22754 - 19/11/2000 23:49 Re: emplode Question [Re: Dignan]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
I'm sorry, I'm a moron. I forgot about the "sort by" button. Anyone feel like a dope-slap?

I was also impressed when I saw something I wasn't aware of. I copied a file to my new playlist and realized there was a mistake in the info. So I changed the spelling of the artist's name and went back to the playlist it came from to see if there were any other songs I wanted from it. I noticed that the file I had copied from had its info changed as well! Very nice.

DiGNAN