Desperately Seeking Support

Posted by: bootsy

Desperately Seeking Support - 21/08/2004 17:16

My Empeg Mark2 has been down for the count since Christmas and I need to find someplace to have it fixed...

The problem is outlined in this thread. I have sent messages to Rob, but I understand he is not taking on any repair work at this time. Stuart at Eutronix made a valiant effort to bring "dexter's brain" back from the dead, but ran into the problems listed in the linked thread.

I am now officially desperate. I have only survived by using a loaner a friend was not currently using. Any recommendation on how to get my baby singing again would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by: Derek

Re: Desperately Seeking Support - 21/08/2004 21:11

As I understand it Rob is slowly starting to get going again. He has just been doing a couple of tuners. Give him another try.
Posted by: altman

Re: Desperately Seeking Support - 23/08/2004 13:19

You have PM.

Hugo
Posted by: mlord

Re: Desperately Seeking Support - 24/08/2004 11:21

By far the best would be for Hugo (yay!), Patrick, etc.. (someone else with access to board layout/schematics info) to chip in on this one -- as it seems may already be happening. If it's still busted a few weeks from now, you can email me -- I don't have schematics or anything, but that hasn't prevented me from fixing other busted units in the past. Too busy right now, though.

Cheers