What a ridiculous post.

Posted by: visuvius

What a ridiculous post. - 19/05/2003 18:00

I just watched the last ten minutes of Knight Rider. The story was about "ninja warriors who kindnap the son of an industrialist thinking that he is one of their descendents." Ha ha ha.

Anyhow, Michael takes out the main Japanese dude at the end, throws him on KIT's hood and says, "You're rising sun just SET!"

it was f'ing great.

Posted by: wfaulk

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 19/05/2003 18:25

Are you sure you weren't watching an episode of The Master, with master thespian Timothy Van Patten?
Posted by: fusto

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 19/05/2003 18:37

Are you sure you weren't watching an episode of The Master
That was one of my favorite shows as a kid!
That and the A-team of course.
And The Greatest American Hero. Short lived but still a great concept.

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 19/05/2003 18:41

TGAH was what, IIRC, initially turned me on to I Spy (by featuring Robert Culp), which was probably the greatest espionage TV show ever, at least before the first season of Alias came around.
Posted by: greggerm

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 19/05/2003 18:55

I was watching that episode tonight too! Gotta love SciFi.

It was definately my favorite show as a kid. It pains me to see how darn cheesy it is though... but, as a 7-9 year old, I guess you're easily amused.

That ninja master at the end taking one punch and calliing it quits. After seeing the Matrix series, I've come to expect more!

-Greg
Posted by: TheRhino

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 08:14

Don't forget Fall Guy, Battlestar Galactica, Sledgehammer, Automan, Hardcastle & McCormick, Blue Tunder, etc...
Posted by: fusto

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 08:24

...Riptide, Magnum PI, Airwolf, Dukes of Hazzard, The Incredible Hulk, TJ Hooker, Quantum Leap, Miami Vice, etc. etc. ad nauseum...
Posted by: suomi35

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 09:27

Original Mission Impossibles
Posted by: lastdan

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 10:09

the prisoner, get smart
Posted by: ashmoore

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 10:28

of course you are all missing the obvious!

Dr Who
Posted by: trs24

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 10:36

One of my favorites growing up:

"V"

- trs
Posted by: pgrzelak

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 10:42

...The Avengers, Benny Hill, Space: 1999, Trek...

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 14:28

I f'ing love Benny Hill. What a crazy [censored] he was.

Oh Benny, the scantily clad girls are chasing you yet again.

Posted by: lectric

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 19:35

Heh, my ringtone is YaketySax. No one ever recognizes it. TGAH rocked, as did Sledgehammer. I was young enough to get into Max Headroom. Blue Thunder had that really cool gun on the helicopter, Condorman ruled. Riptide was cool. (I really just liked the screaming mimi and Roz's robot) I actually liked Manimal. Did anyone else watch Small Wonder?

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 20/05/2003 22:56

Awww man, don't get me started on Small Wonder. How badass was Vicki? Things did get a little crazy in the later years with the "crazy vicki" thing that the dumbass dad created. Oh, and Jaime was gay.

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 21/05/2003 06:40

Max Headroom was the best. It's amazing to me that the first cyberpunk show did it perfectly. Too bad it lasted for less than a season's worth of episodes.

Plus, every time I find it being rerun somewhere, they cancel it on me. TechTV was showing it, but now it's gone, apparently.
Posted by: lectric

Re: What a ridiculous post. - 21/05/2003 09:33

Agreed, agreed, and agreed.