BMW logo

Posted by: Phireman19

BMW logo - 14/08/2002 07:41

Hey, I tried to go the boot logos section to get the BMW logo, but it wont work.
Can anyone make a BMW logo and if possible, a BMW ///M3 logo. I have a '97 BMW ///M3 and am gettin ready to install it and would love a BMW boot logo.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: tfabris

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 09:16

Please define "Won't Work" in greater detail? It's important for the Riocar.org site to work for everyone.
Posted by: errol

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 09:55

I would love to see an animated BMW logo similar to the animated Mercedes logo, i.e. just the circular BMW emblem rotating - in four shades.

Any takers?

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 11:45

"Wont work" meaning, when I go to the site, none of the logos show up, and it won't allow you to download them.

I would love to see a rotating BMW emblem also!!!
Posted by: SE_Sport_Driver

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 11:45

Maybe you have Java disabled or something?
Posted by: crazymelki

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 12:05

I have the same on here! I can't see the pictures anymore. But I saw them in the past! Only empty cells!

bye

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 12:07

Sucks!
I want to do a BMW logo, I am trying to learn how, but I am just not gettin it.
Posted by: F0X

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 13:04

Just checked, and I cant get them either. All image links appear to be broken. I am behind a corporate firewall, so that may be the problem. I cant access the http://empeg.miniinfo.net/ address at all.
Posted by: oliver

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 14:04

Yup, all the images and boot logos are broken images, i also just went to riocar.org yesturday and downloaded a logo. Today all the logos are broken images.
Posted by: djdrock

Re: BMW logo - 14/08/2002 21:50

Phireman...the first thing you need to do is talk your wife into letting you get your system installed first! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Anyhoo, you know I will help you with the logo.
Posted by: pca

Re: BMW logo - 15/08/2002 05:24

Just checked, and I can confirm that the images are missing.

pca

Posted by: tfabris

Re: BMW logo - 15/08/2002 12:40

Holy cow. I'm now getting the same behavior.

Yesterday, when I was first replying to this message, I checked to make sure the logos were working for me, and they still WERE working for me when I replied.

But today, I now have broken links for the images. I'm guessing a DNS entry broke recently, and that it was fine for me until the broken DNS entry propogated to my DNS server.

Tom is at QuakeCon right now I think but someone needs to tell him about this.