Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Also, the 4-channel version of the Siglent, the SDS1204X-E, can use either the built-in ethernet or a USB WiFi adapter, and has a built-in webserver which includes a mobile-optimized view. EDIT: The new generation of DHO800/DHO900 Rigol scopes with
Off Topic
Zoyi ZT-703S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpzNVsSmUu0 https://www.aliexpress.us/item/1005006401570644.html That's the state-of-the-art for cheap ones. Go 3X that price and they're pretty decent. The EEVblog site is excellent for info about ge
Off Topic
I have not hunted for a ‘portable remote display/mobile app’ oscilloscope device in at least a year - has the situation improved? Originally Posted By: K447Originally Posted By: altmanOriginally Posted By: K447Has the state of the art in regards to o
Off Topic
Two scopes, identical other than the Manufacturer's name at top left, and the considerably different price tags. Scope arrived here today, and lives up to the reviews. Including the one on YouTube demonstrating a bug with the built-in UART decode
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: mlordNotice anything funny about the photos.. ? It's displaying a waveform but there's nothing plugged into the probe connectors?
Off Topic
The old Welec scope was imitating a more reputable Aligent's front panel, with totally different innards. But in this case, Siglent actually designed the scope for Lecroy, but also sell it themselves! The two companies have quite a bit of their pro
Off Topic
Well, many years later, and the Welec W2022A now has very usable third-party firmware, and a lot less noise on the signals. But I've decided to upgrade to a newer/better scope. There are now quite a few usable digital scopes with good bandwidth out
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Wish my PC hadn't died! by tahir @ 15/04/2024 15:56

It'll relate to whatever item was there, not the current one
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Wish my PC hadn't died! by jmwking @ 15/04/2024 15:48

First I've heard of this one. What happens when you float your mouse above a taskbar item?
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Wish my PC hadn't died! by tahir @ 15/04/2024 14:22

New HP PC on Win 11 has an issue where the taskbar is not refreshing, the most visible manifestation being the time doesn't update (it also means that if close an app then you're not necessarily going to get the window you think when you click it in
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Squeezebox 2 FTGH by tahir @ 15/04/2024 09:08

Someone on here collects old MP3 players don't they? I sent them my slimp3 a few years ago. I have a no longer used Squeezebox 2 if anyone wants it.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts LED Drivers FTGH by tahir @ 13/04/2024 14:25

Unused LED Drivers, happy to post to anyone in the UK