Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | Software | RioCar.Org | Hijack | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs | Addons: Eutronix | Cases

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General
It's a long shot, but hit me with the Facebook link anyway.
Off Topic
Yeah, the second trap wasn't working correctly as I expected it to work, regardless of whether I had it in there or I removed it. After poking at it a bit more, and having a better understanding of things, I think I have a final solution. Hopefully t
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Invoicing service? by ShadowMan @ Yesterday at 20:11

For what it's worth, the Wave Invoice app on iOS does go right to the invoices!
Off Topic
Wordpress Kool-Aid has already been ingested. By no WP editing, I mean from the Policy person's point of view. Ideally, they would upload the policy to a service which provides a publically viewable, dynamically updated, webpage which lists all th
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Seagate ST8000AS0002 by andy @ Yesterday at 14:01

My mechanical drives aren't quite as quiet as yours, but they are pretty quiet. My current server has three drives in it, over its five year life it has had four drives fail. One Toshiba and the three WDCs. Some of the intermittently fell off the b
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Server drive migration by Dignan @ Yesterday at 00:25

So I've decided to stick with the spare drives they already had. But I have one more question that I can't seem to find the answer to: can I reconfigure the RAID without restarting the server and still give users access to their data during the confi
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: USB-C and two or three monitors by mlord @ 15/01/2019 17:40

Originally Posted By: mlordI must say (again), the suspend/resume and dock/undock behaviours and reliability are thus far quite excellent. That, again. SWMBO has requisitioned one of my two monitors, so the docking station just has a single 1920x
Technical / Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: SSD upgrade woes... by tfabris @ 14/01/2019 22:13

Are any of these issues similar to the ones I encountered when I upgraded to an SSD? https://empegbbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/369021
For Sale
Jump to new posts Seeking: ML Dock by JBjorgen @ 11/01/2019 19:55

I sold off my dock and all my other miscellaneous accessories before I left the country, but now that I'm back in the States and have a desk job, I'd like a dock for my cubicle. Anyone have an used one kicking around that they'd be willing to part w
For Sale
I have claimed this thanks, and have organised shipping with Nickybee.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for some hardware by Dignan @ 10/01/2019 19:32

The XPS line is pretty good. Not too many screws (just one hidden one), and the plastic comes off easily. But there are others out there that are a complete nightmare. The last one I did needed the optical drive removed (it had its own screws), the s