Hi, all!

Good news for those lovers of trance and techno out there: I've updated my mixes page and uploaded and indexed all the mixes I've done since I last posted the Antipodean mix up. The Aleph Two mix is a visit to the land of the original Infinity Mix (only possibly more consistent) at three and a half hours, but the three others I've made to fit on CD.

If you burn the big file onto the CD you'll naturally get a CD with one track on it. However, MixMeister can put the track markers in to make a seamless mixed CD just like you'd buy at the store. I'm offering to burn CDs for people who make a small donation of $5 US (plus $2.50 shipping) to me via PayPal. For that I'll send you a CD to just about anywhere in the world, and I'll even do up a funky colour cover and CD label if enough people are interested!

As usual, I'd love to hear your opinions on the music and the mixing. It's what keeps me going, you know!

Find the mixes at http://paulway.d0gz.net

Have fun,

Paul