In reply to:

Who would really get 2 of these though. The whole purpose of them is to save space so I imagine most people only get 1. I would also guess that it would be much more expensive to have 2 combined units than to have a seperate washer and dryer. Is it really that big of a pain to move your clothes from the washer to the dryer? It only takes a few seconds.

I would.

I looked into buying a couple of these type of units to replace my seperate washer and dryer. I like to think my time is valuable and I'd rather not have to sit and wait for the one or the other to finish (before swapping the clothes), they Never finish at the same time. So I guess its not so much laziness as it is not wanting to be tied to my washer/drriers schedule. I would prefer to be able to load 2 machines with 2 loads and know that when i return they will be clean and dry.

The main reason i havent done this yet is actually becuase the combo-units I'ive seen Are all meant for space-saving. I want a Large combo unit. Also the reviews ive seen show that as washers, combo units don't do as good a job agitating.