>true about the airbags. But if she is waving back at Tux that means she can see him and so she must be facing forwards. That's a big no-no, thats what big brother tells me anyways.

She's past the weight of fitting into seats that face backwards. Also, that rule was based on very narrow thinking. Statistically, more cars are involved in front end crashes than rear end (because all rear end crashes usually involve another car front ending your rear end, and cars do front end other things) so the babies sit backwards. This assumes all drivers are equally crappy. I've only been in three crashes in 25 years, all rear enders while sitting at a stop light and I had nowhere to go to avoid it. So it seems for paranoid drivers like me, the rear ender would be more common.

I'm also picky about where I'll drive with her. I don't take the freeway with the baby in the car, and most importantly, I don't play with the empeg. That thing is so entertaining my driving has become worse! I almost think it would be better to trunk mount it and have only the Sony stalk up front.

Larry