Hijacking this thread to ask if anyone knows about a specific comedy album that a friend of mine had in high school.

He only had a copied cassette of it, and handwritten on the cassette were the words "Congress of Wonders". I do not know if that is the name of the comedy troupe or the name of the album. Neither did he, if I recall correctly. Stylistically, it sounded a lot like Firesign, but I don't think it was firesign (the voices were different if I recall correctly). It had a lot of fake commercials on it that were very funny.

Typing that name into www.allmusic.com (either as artist or album) does not result in anything that looks like the album I remember.

For all I know, the handwriting on the tape could have been totally bogus and incorrect. As a subject matter reference, one of the fake commercials on the tape was a parody of Green Giant vegetables called "Green Ogre", and it contained the one liner "Now to take care of those picket lines!" (different voice) "If you pick it, it'll never heal."

Anyone know about this one?