The new Alien Quintology has a directors cut of all 4 movies
There's a fifth Alien movie!?!?

I wouldn't bother with the Quadrilogy even if I had the $120 to spend. I dislike the 4th film so much that I've been waiting until now to buy the first two. For about 4 years, if I wanted to get special editions of the first two films I had to get the third and fourth as well. I'm not sure what I didn't like about the 3rd. It may be the severely depressing nature of it. Maybe I just didn't like that Bishop died I still can't believe I saw Resurrection in the theaters, though. What a terrible film.

And Bitt, I agree that the Coens should do commentaries. Heck, they should at least put more stuff in the DVD. I've got Barton Fink and Miller's Crossing and there's virtually nothing on them. Doesn't really matter, though, because the films themselves are so great. But there's little things I'd like to know about them that would be benefitted by at least a documentary. For example, how many of you knew that the thing with the bird at the end of Barton Fink was merely coincidence? I think that's freaking great! I want to know about things like that!