Every episode of this season's Alias is starting to feel exactly the same. It just seems like their painting by numbers, using a cookie-cutter, etc. Next week Sark is back, so here's hoping something interesting comes from it. I forgot to mention the super-annoying title sequence. The title sequence in past seasons didn't come at the same point in the episode every time. Sometimes they had a very quick sequence in fact. This year it's always exactly the same, come on just about at the same minute-mark each episode, it shows nothing but Jennifer Garner is different costumes, is long, goes to commercial when it's done. I actually prefer shows not to have a title sequence used for credits, like Lost and and 24. Just put the credits softly over the live show after the first commercial break and don't spend time on a title sequence that's exactly the same every week.

Last year I was puzzled (amazed, stupified) that they made Dixon the chief. This year they've gone and done the only possible worse thing - put Sloan in charge. That's just about the weakest, most stupid and most unimaginative thing they could do.

Tonight's episode was a perfect example of the double-date missions we're sure to see for the rest of the season.

Bruno