It was my first empeg meet and I absolutely loved it. It was brilliant to finally meet all the folks I knew from the board.

My only regret was having to rush off early on Sunday to get started on a new piece of work for my firm. Finally I'm back in front of a computer today.

Andy - if you get your video footage hosted, I have told all sorts of people about the Jet engine, marshmallow, flameout fun, so they can't wait to see.

And I have a button superset from Firefox, so my little empeg is looking smart! Haven't had time for 3A10 yet, but I do fancy getting the autoEQ sorted at some point so will have to play with an alpha.

I even did okay in the feely-bag game (not that I looked over Hugo's shoulder or anything)

Next year, I am hopeful it will be in Cambridge, as then I can take my Scooby and go for the install competition as well...although I don't think it would have won against the setups there this year!

All in all, thanks a million Rob, for hosting it (and trying to be extra helpful getting me places) and to everyone else for being a good bunch of folks (tm)
MkII, 80Gb SSD in dock