Hi guys. So I've got a pharmacist friend that is headed to Afghanistan as part of a team that will be providing medical services for some of the more remote villages. She will be prescribing drugs to people that don't speak a lick of english. The United States Pharmacopeia has provided pictograms they can provide people along with their prescribed drugs. I've attached the pictogram they will be using.

The trouble is, my friend and I feel that the pictograms aren't clear enough. The problem is, it might be difficult for some people to distinguish the different times of the day based solely on the position of the sun on an uncolored background. The whole pictogram was in black and white -- I colored in the sun and the land. I need to choose background colors for the first three panels so that the times of the day are more easily recognizable. Morning, noon and sunset.

I tried different shades of blue, but it didnt seem to me like it helped. I thought maybe some of the more artsy types here could give me some suggestions for colors to use.

Thanks!

Attachments
267593-diagramcopy.jpg (206 downloads)

Edited by visuvius (18/10/2005 16:15)