I have a Dell version with a messed-up display (yes I know, "common problem"). As I look at the display, the menus are hosed-up (black vertical bands & whatnot thru them, rendering them mostly unintelligible):

1. The "DELL initializing" screen is perfect
2. The pretty-much-blank Music display is perfect
3. If I squint thru the hash & select "About receiver" I can scroll-down and find a perfect display of the Central address and Receiver IP

My suspicion about all this is that these displays are scrolled-out of a memory buffer, and that my memory is hosed, NOT the display. Some parts of the buffer are perfect, and others are not (and in a consistent way, it seems to me).

So I wonder if I can fix it by replacing the memory chip(s). Can anyone here confirm Where they are, and What they are? I suspect they are the chips behind and to the right of the ribbon as you look at the receiver circuit board from the front side.

Hoping one of the hardware gurus (Hugo I think was one) still appear here once in a while. Maybe someone knows a source for either/both of a board layout pic/dwg & schematic?

Many TIA!