Do you have a guesstimate of assembly time?

What, for me? Or mere humans?

The prototype took about three hours to build, but I was doing it in stages and testing as I went. Also, it was with a portasol butane soldering iron, since my main solder station was on a ferry to Holland, and that was all I had in my pocket toolkit.

I would think that with experience of both soldering and building this particular kit, a compentent solderist could put one together in about 45 minutes or so.

I don't have any real problem with people making money off other people to build the kits, as long as it's a reasonable charge. It would seem a little unfair to charge as much as the kit for building it, for instance. A friend of mine in the UK has offered to put them together for people also in the UK, and I have had similar offers from various people around the world.

It should be possible to set things up so that a kit is sold to person A, sent to person B who assembles it, then forwards it to person A and charges them for the build. That would seem to be the most efficient method.

pca