No "rippin" necessary, we're all adults here. But look at your statement.. "all dev on empeg software has come to a halt." How was I to know you were talking about development at Cambridge? Especially in a thread about writing a 3rd party app. You came off as someone who was unhappy with the dev community, and since I had already said I'd give this a try (but eight short days ago in this very thread), I didn't see why you had to ask again. I admitted I might not get to it immediately, and that turned out to be the case.

Even given the misunderstanding, your original statement is false. They're making fixes and adding stuff, they're just not releasing it to us. I'm not happy about it either but the development hasn't halted, the releases have halted. If you and I were on the alpha team we'd probably be pretty happy with the rate at which we get releases.

Anyway I wasn't trying to bash you, but if you look at your post within the context of this thread, you came off looking like you weren't happy with an image viewer taking more than a week to write. In retrospect you probably didn't mean it that way, but I call 'em like I see 'em.