Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#339094 - 05/11/2010 03:42 Thanks
JBjorgen
carpal tunnel

Loc: Columbus, OH
Wow. I don't know what to say. I'm amazed and humbled by your generosity.

Whatever is not needed for repairing and replacing our losses will go toward repairing the mission and/or homes in our village, depending on where the greatest need is.

That thread was simply supposed to be an indulgent outlet to express my fear and frustration when there wasn't someone here I felt I could burden with it. I never expected...

The reality is that the support and appreciation and encouragement that comes from a gift like this is worth more than money. Sure, there are many material things that just require money to replace, but when you're discouraged and stressed, the easing of that burden is worth so much more.

I don't know how else to express my gratitude than to simply say "Thank You."

#339100 - 05/11/2010 10:36 Re: Thanks [Re: JBjorgen]
JeffS
carpal tunnel

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I'm really glad we could help and I hope both the money and the encouragement go far.

For myself, I'm grateful to be a part of such a community that can step up like this- a community that really crosses borders in more ways than one.

#339101 - 05/11/2010 11:30 Re: Thanks [Re: JeffS]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
You're very welcome, I was happy to be able to do something to help. This is another great example of how the people of empegBBS come together as a community and why personally, I simply don't find the same fulfillment participating in any other online forum.

#339110 - 05/11/2010 14:11 Re: Thanks [Re: JBjorgen]
Robotic
pooh-bah

Loc: Seattle transplant
It's a great feeling to help someone out a bit. Unfortunately, there is only so much a person can do from a distance. I hope you can get things back in order again soon!

#339121 - 05/11/2010 18:01 Re: Thanks [Re: hybrid8]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
Originally Posted By: hybrid8
You're very welcome, I was happy to be able to do something to help. This is another great example of how the people of empegBBS come together as a community and why personally, I simply don't find the same fulfillment participating in any other online forum.

What he said smile

I hope things get back to normal quickly, and that you're taking hot showers again soon!