I'm getting ready to leave for my internship in North Africa in a few months. In the mean time I will be living in Shrevport, Louisiana for the summer. I have already sold most all of my possestions on Ebay so that I don't have to pay a crazy storage bill while I am gone. I need to have access to certian files from anywhere in the world I am, so I'm going to upload the critical info to my webspace.

I want to have a link in my site that will show all files in this space without having to code and recode everytime I add a file or change a file name. I would just put them into the FTP site, but I'm not always sure that I will be in front of a computer with an FTP client.

So, I am reasonably sure that this can be done, I just dont know how. I know I need to write something that scans the directory server side then writes code client side. other than that I dont know where to begin. This sounds like a PHP sort of thing, but I'm still new to all of this so I require a little (not much) hand feeding.
Thanks.......