I'd like to be able to replace the "Plays" counter with a track # instead (the track number from the ID3 tag). Like so: [2/10]. This is NOT playing position shown at the bottom of the info:text display.

There would have to be a few conditions, depending on what information emplode tracks and what was originally in the mp3 tags.

Emplode does know about Track # that it reads from ID3 tags, but I'm not sure if it knows about the "total tracks" tag.

Assuming it knows about both:

If a track contains both tags: Show [#/of#]
If a track contains only track#: Show [#]
If a track doesn't contain track #: Show nothing

If it knows only the actual track # and not total, then it would be nice to have some intelligence. For instance, showing the "of #" to be the number of tracks in the playlist that specific track belongs to. This would work well if you keep tracks within album playlists.

This shouldn't interfere with the [#/total] at the bottom for current playing selections. This would allow you to queue up a bunch of albums. The bottom would show total tracks for everything queued up and the number at the side I'm suggesting, would show your current position within the current album.

When playing an entire album (something I do a lot) I like to be able to quickly scan to see how far I am through the album. When I queue a bunch of them (or otherwise insert an album into the middle of another long playlist) I can't tell how much of the album is left.

Of course I still think that this really belongs in a config.ini option which would include 3 settings (allowing Plays, Track# and nothing)

Bruno