Yes, that's what they usually say when they hold a player.

This is despite the following..

We supply FedEx with an advance copy of the commercial invoice, FCC statement and FDA declaration. They send these ahead of the freight direct to customs, to speed up the clearance process.

We also include three copies of the invoice, three FCC statements and three FDA declarations in the Documents Enclosed wallet of the package. If these aren't present then I don't know how the package made it to Memphis, because that's also where we put the shipping label.

In other words, US Customs are sometimes "mistaken" about the documentary status of overseas shipments. They have been known to make this "mistake" two or three times for one consignment, on occassion. I once made a VERY interesting statistical observation regarding the correlation between a particularly "mistaken" customs agent and apparent ethnicity of our client's surnames, but of course this was coincidence and I would never dream of publishing such an observation. This is pretty much irrelevent in this case anyway, as the recipient is a company name (I assume). David (in empeg support) is calling Fritz (the import agents) as I type, to resolve the issue.

We're working on a process to move all of our US shipments into the country on a single bond, which will eliminate these delays. In the mean time I apologise for any "mistakes" that are made.

Rob
The above is VERY MUCH my personal opinion, of course.