Okay, here's the current scoop on the Docking Stations:

64 docks shipped thus far, 86 still in the queue.

SWMBO (aka. SWSNBN) is splitting time between here and Toronto, as her dad is dying (stroke; in a coma now), so the wiring process has slowed considerably.

I have on hand 5 pre-wired back panels, and today I glued up 20 docks. On Sunday, I'll sand them and round the edges, and install the 5 pre-wired back panels. Those 5 completed units will likely hit the mail on Monday, to satisfy all orders that have been paid up thus far.

There are still a few people from whom payment has been requested but not yet received. I won't be sending any new payment requests until I have more back panels wired up. Today I also started on assembling 20 new back panels.

The plan now, since more than sufficient orders have accumulated, is to produce enough docks so that everybody currently on the order list gets one. The cutoff point for new additions won't be until after another 30 or so docks get shipped, when I'll need to reorder the docking connectors one final time.

I'd like to thank everyone who's ordered docks for giving me a legit opportunity to get back into my workshop after a 3 year hiatus. Most appreciated!

I also still have on hand a number of the small original RioCar USA AC Adapters, which I'm offering with any dock shipment for US$11/each extra. Many of these are now spoken for, but there's still some left. Email me to reserve one/more for your docks. And thanks also to Rob at Empeg Towers, who recently took ownership of a couple of Works docks in trade.

Docks have now gone out to USA, UK, Belgium, India, NZ, South Africa, Italy, Iceland, and other places I've no doubt forgotten to mention.

Thanks everyone!