cookie_ARM,

Thanks for the links. I will probably order the BOSE subwoofer cover from Courtesy or my local dealer. Every 350Z (including my Enthusast non-touring) has the built-in metal plate to hold a 10" subwoofer, but the problem that people have had is that they can not get their systems to sound clean without a suitable enclosure.

FBlade1 on my350z.com had initially installed twin JL Audio Infinite Baffle 10" Subs. The installation was pretty incredible. He had purchaed both a spare metal plate for the sub as well as a spare Bose cover, and a great deal of sound deadening was used. In the end, he decided to go with a custom fiberglass enclosure in the rear. Since I do not have the skill to do that, I am looking to build a small wood enclosure and slide it into the stock location with the subwoofer facing up. While this is not as good as a subwoofer installed in the rear, it will let me get a little better sound quality without sacrifiing actual luggage space. I don't have much space to spare.

FYI, the left and right sides of the Z compartments were designed with interchangable parts so the RHD and LHD cars would not need separate parts in the factory.