With 11 days to go for this, I am going to put in the reservations for 2 ATVs today.

For those attending, is the mapquest map above good enough? I will have signs printed and posted to direct people to the cabin once off the main highway.

Also, there is no water at the cabin at this time, as it has still been a somewhat dry summer. It would help greatly if everyone could bring a gallon or two of water with them. We will need both drinking water, and normal tap water for cleaning/toilet flushing. The rain this past weekend was helpful, but probably not good enough to have a constant supply on the 13th.

Food wise, I am going to buy hamburgers/hotdogs/braughts. I will also buy snacks and such, plus the drinks. Since I am going to be buying all the food, post any specific requests. Also please bring a few dollars to cover this. Breakfast wise (for those staying to Sunday), I'll probably cook french toast.

Last time I was up, the leaves were giving some slight hints at changing, so it looks like the meet is timed perfectly for some awesome golden aspen trees.