Just thought I'd throw another monkey wrench into the mix here...

For the past six months or so, I've had an intermittent problem regarding the dimmer. Every once in a while, when I turn on the car at night and throw on the headlights, the empeg turns on with it's display at an amazingly low level. So low in fact, that it's next to impossible to read, even in total darkness.

Luckily, there's a simple fix. Turn off the headlights, wait for a second or so for the empeg to switch back to full brightness, and then turn the headlights back on. When the headlights come back on, the empeg switches back to %50 brightness, which is how I have the dimmer set, and then all is well.

It's not the most critical bug in the world, but it's mildly annoying at times. And like I said, it doesn't happen all the time. It's actually kinda rare, maybe once every 10 times or so.

I've never really tested the conditions, so I don't know if it has something to do with me turning on the headlights at a specific time, or what.

Anyone else run into this?

FYI, this has happened with multiple versions of the 3.0 alpha software, and multiple hijacks as well. The problem may have started when I upgraded to the 3.0 branch, but I'm not positive.