Hi Reza,

I'll have to try reloading your client and playing it without a playlist. See if that cures my problem.

Not real sure how I think the 1000 song limit should work. I can see your point. Once you get over a couple hundred songs, it can get time consuming to scroll through all of them. Not to mention the overhead of building the list to display. The way I normally use my rio is I have an m3u playlist that has every song on my server selected. I pick that playlist, hit random and repeat, and let it go. I rarely use the existing interface to pick a particular song/artist/genre. Mainly because of the lack of good id3 tags on a large portion of my collection.

As far as what I like, the biggest improvements you have made are the ability to time out the backlight and a way to see what song is playing from the server. If I could have a client that has just those two options, I'd be perfectly happy! I still need to try out the shoutcast support, but I need to rewire my network to get a lan drop by my server before I can do that. The weather support is cool as well, but for me, I'd just go to my main workstation before I'd use the small screen on the rio. Oh yea, this is just a minor pet peeve, but how hard would it be to have the rotary control wrap when it hits the top or bottom of a menu? That's not a biggie at all, but I kinda like being able to turn it either way and get to all the options.

Anyway, I'm having a blast playing around with your new client and I can't wait to get a hold of the next version.

Thanks,
98PaceCar