I agree, he was definitely filling out his “I did ‘x’ interviews today.” Thanks for the insight. After that he asked if I had any question. I had six and he cut me off at three (not answering one of them) saying he could only spend a ½ hour and had a standing meeting. Again, pissed me off to the max.

I’ll name names, (just not mine, I like to keep my ID kind of low on the web). This was with WorkDay. A relatively new company founded by the people that created PeopleSoft. They have no baggage to start with and they are founded by someone IMO who knows his shit (Dave Duffield).

I think I’ll wait a week or so and then just put in a couple on-line resumes. While my benefit requirements are probably show stoppers (I want a boat load of vacation) I think this might be a good experience and prepare me for when my company gives me the boot.

You know, I just expect to be pissed off when I call the bank over and error but not at an interview. I think that was the real kicker here. If I would have come off “bad” I could handle that but when he pissed me off that was just out of my realm of expectation.