Thanks smile

I used to fly a gas Heli about 10 years ago, so I was aware of how things were back then and the need for basic insurance. For the moment I am going to be doing this for recreational purposes until such a point I can figure out the legality and costs of including it in my business. There are similar grey areas and complications in the firework industry and I have found my way around most of them ok.

I think I am going to start out with this basic kit...

http://www.dji-innovations.com/product/flame-wheel-arf/

I figured they will have selected a setup that actually will fly pretty well and I'll have a base to learn from.

Lots has changed since I last looked at RC, including the move to 2.4Ghz which I don't think is too much of a problem as a cheap module change should allow me to use my old Futaba FF9 without any problems.

When it comes to flight control, do you have any recommendations? I like the idea of GPS on the higher end systems, but would just like a system that gets me in the air without too much hassle. I found the learning curve with the Heli too much, and I only just got to the point of a good hover. I don't want that to be the case with this.

Cheers

Cris