I've never understood the reason for this 'Always Randomize' option anyway. Can't think of any CD that I would never want to hear in sequence, so 'Always Randomize' option is hardly useful IMHO. What I really would like to have is the very opposite: an option to protect the original sequence even when 'Shuffle On' is selected. This would play most playlists in random order (I do so anyway), except the ones where random play would ruin the experience (classical music; stage plays; test tracks, certain pop albums, etc)

'Shuffle On' works fine for me and I'd trade in the 'Always Randomize' attribute for a 'Never Randomize' option anytime, but I guess that this woud cause half the world to fall over the Empeg team, would they ever honour this humble request. May I therefore propose (again) an additional play list setting 'Never Randomize' that protects a playlist and anything below it. This without having to manipulate the Shuffle On/Off option everytime when classical, plays etc is selected.

Henno (#120)