He used a fake name at his real address. Signed the money order I sent to him over to his real name and cashed it at his bank in his real account. Andy Stot wired the money directly to his account with his real name. I am not sure what the man was thinking. It was certainly erratic but it was relatively easy to track him down. I don't think he counted on us coming forward so quickly and being so forthright about the information. I am thankful that this forum is as close knit as it is, otherwise he would have gotten away with it. I thought he may have been a college student that was trying to get over and then go home for the summer. Then again he was relatively arrogant about it. In one email I told him that if he went to jail that he would be close personal friends with several inmates--if you know what I mean and he seemed to think that it would never happen.

I just hope if NOTHING else the police let me keep the 20gb empeg he sent me to get me to shut up. I paid for a 60gb model but I don't expect to ever get that. I would be happy with a 40gb drive and blessings to upgrade from those who control the warranty instead of my money back.

I have already told the police that I would be willing to travel there to testify. I want to look this jerk in the eye when he goes to jail.