With the NFL Sunday Ticket and my dual tuner DirecTiVo I can watch two (American) football games simultaneously with no commercials and other time wasters. It's the only way to live.

Sorry to bash Replay some more but I have to make my point. I have 40-50 season passes/wishlists (repeat recordings) with constant conflicts. These are a mix of one time network/sports airings and cable shows that repeat a lot. Replay's poor conflict management, lack of prioritization and wasteful space usage would make it impossible to do with it what I do with my TiVo.

If you don't have a DVR, then 40-50 repeat recordings probably sounds ridiculous. But I record a lot of stuff I never watch. Again, that sounds silly. But, like someone described earlier, it's a sort of video on demand. I record a lot of shows where I keep just 1 of them around. I may or may not watch them on any given day but I always have an episode of the Daily Show, Seinfeld, Howard Stern and a bunch of other things around for when I want to watch them. And because TiVo gives me control over priortization I can make sure I get exactly what I want recorded.

I disagree with the TiVo/Replay Mac/PC analogy. Replay gives you less insight into and control over what is happening.

-Dylan