oh, many Republicans say Bush is a Democrat is sheeps-clothing too w. the spending and affirmative action, medicare entitlements, etc
Yeah, I'd like this explained. I'd like to know how many Democrats would have spent that much money on a war. Bush is so far right it's not funny. Seriously, it isn't.

I have to ask, and this is in response to FerretBoy's post in the other Bitt thread: what has he done? I mean, I have no problem with you siding with a Republican nominee if his morals align with yours and that's what you consider most important. I cannot argue with that, and I challenge anyone to. However, I would like to hear what Bush has done in his term in this regard to warrant your faith in him. So far, I've only noticed political stances in regards to foreign policy and the environment. I would like to hear how he's fared in your most highly-regarded areas. It may be that I'm simply more interested in the politics side than the morals side of things so I haven't noticed, but that's just me.

Lastly, I don't think all Democrats (and I don't think all Rebuplicans) are as you think they are. My parents and I are very liberal. We've always been that way. However, in a local election, the best choice was a candidate running as a Republican. Sure, we didn't agree with all of his policies, but we're not about to back someone we think will do a poorer job just because we're categorized as Democrats.