Quote:
This is a fundamental difference between say the Bush administration and the Clinton administration. I, the Bush administration and most conservatives don't see al-Qaeda as criminals. They are the enemy. They aren't partaking in acts of crime. They have declared war on our nation and have been engaged in acts of war.

Brad, I know you are doing your best to hold up this facade of the BBS' notable on-line Bush operative, but, after months of agonizing, I just have to confess and let you know... the jig is up, so to speak.

Fair warning time: It has been pretty clear to me since 2003 that you are an agent of a foreign power, and in early 2004 I sent a communique to that effect to the FBI. I think it is fair to assume that any electronic communications you have had since then -- whether on this BBS or on your telephone -- have been captured by the NSA. You might infer some false sense of security from the fact that you haven't been arrested and handcuffed yet, but, actually, arresting and charging people, well, that's not their style.

Anyhow, as much as some people here on the board disagree with you, we/I have come to regard you as a familiar piece of the BBS landscape. The thought of you spending the next twenty years in Guantanamo as a result of your ineffectual (I mean, they taped every word!) anti-US efforts just doesn't sit well.

There's still time. Open 24 hours: http://www.dwtunnel.com/customs.html

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.