Quote:
Quote:
That said, if we knew what type of material the walls were made of, it would probably help narrow down the options.

I'm not sure. The new cubicles have not arrived yet. We're still in the process of building the new facility. That said, the existing facilities apparently look like the attached photo.

Honestly, what's the point with that setup? You still have to stand up to talk to the person next to you, and you'll be able to see/hear just enough of your neighbor so that he/she can annoy the hell out of you. And on the flip side, it's probably just enough to make your average annoying coworker feel like they're free to do all those annoying things.

Quote:
Quote:
So nobody in your office is going to be upset about you doing this?

I think that they're likely to copy me. If there is a complaint, I'll take it down, but I don't think there will be.

Hehe, actually, I was talking more about management types. I assume that if the CEO ever did a site inspection you would take down whatever solution you implemented, but do you have any managers in your office that would frown upon his? Or are they in the same boat?

Quote:
Open plan offices with low partitions and no cubicles makes for a much more pleasant working environment IMHO

I'm sorry, to disagree, but no. Perhaps you have that ideal work environment where everyone is respectful for each other, but that's not your average coworker. After having worked in a public space with only two other people, I never ever want to go back.