I already have a Mini that I use for iOS development, testing HTML etc

I want to replace my main development machine, which I spend most of my time on. My current main machine is a Dell laptop with docking station that runs with two monitors.

My main development is done in VS.NET under Windows 7. I'd like my main machine to remain a laptop, as it is far easier to pick it up and take it to a client, rather than digging out a separate laptop and making sure it is upto date with everything before heading off to a client.

I'd also like to have a mobile iOS development environment that isn't a hacked copy of OSX running in Virtual Box wink

I was hoping to get a reasonably powerful laptop and so was looking at the HP Envy 14 and 17. I have also considered the Mac Books (even though it would end up running Win7 90% of the time).

The lack of builtin support for multiple monitors puts me off a bit. I'd like to see these USB adapters in action to see how well they work. The idea that Apple could easily break them with any update to OSX worries me (or indeed MSFT and a Win7 update)...

I'd probably be better off just getting another* £500 Dell and a Mac Book Air.

* or at least I would if Dell hadn't changed the docking station interface and so I need a new £200+ docking station frown