Safari crashes multiple times per week even now that Flash is completely uninstalled. Same goes for Mail (though the crashing is the least bothersome of its issues).

I don't use Keynote except once in a blue moon, but when playing around with it earlier this week it was crashing multiple times per hour just sending it AppleScript that according to its help documents it supports.

iTunes craps out every now and then but nowhere near as often as Mail or Safari.

It was a challenge for the groups at Apple, and third parties to keep up to date with slower OS update schedules. What happens next year when 6 months after updating their driver, DisplayLink is looking at another brand new OS?

Right now another PITA is Transmit (FTP) being used with TextWrangler as the default document handler. I can't open multiple documents at a time into TextWrangler from Transmit - neither local nor remote. I can open multiple docs into other programs and I can open multiple docs into TextWrangler without Transmit. If I keep repeating the document open Transmit will eventually just get stuck. I can only think of reporting the issue to both developers.

Edited by hybrid8 (03/10/2012 22:12)