Wow.. the finished production units are turning out MUCH nicer than the rough prototype. There is a lot more machining going into them than I had originally planned on, but the results are well worth it.

I'm running out now to pick up a batch of serial connectors (since most folks seem to want them), so I can wire up the first couple of units today and get some new photos up. I'll post again here when that happens.

The bulk orders of fans and docking connectors are due mid-week or so, and ongoing production of a few units a week should ramp up after that happens.

I really like the way these are turning out now, and will probably keep a few of the early units for myself!

Again, the first two units are still up for grabs.. see my earlier posting here as to what I'd like in trade for them -- and double check with yn0t_ first, just in case he's already working on it. After that, the remainder will go for paypal cash, and I'll post ordering instructions once the next batch are ready for assembly.

Cheers