As much as I hate quoting DC Talk:
"The greatest single cause of athiesim in the world to day is Christians; who acknowldge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny them by their lifestyle. That is what an unbeliving world simply finds unbelivable."

If your definition of Christian behavior is the way Christians do behave then you are absolutly in the right and I could not agree with you more.

If you mean the way Christians should behave, then I think we can all agree there are plenty of people out there who are simply bad at being Christians.

Let me just say a fewmore things for now.

There are a lot more "good" Christians out there than people realize. You probably don't know them because they arn't running around doing stupid things to get attention.

Truth is, even if we all were "good" Christians socioty as a whole still wouldn't like us very much. The problem is, some people look at when Jesus said "you will be persecuted because of me" to mean "if I'm being persecuted, I must be doing something right!" which of course is a logical falicy.
helping Drakino get to Amersfoort. That's about the coolest damn thing I've seen in a while.

It is. And it is closer to Christ-like behavior than what the pilot did. But I wouldn't call it the coolest "damn" thing youv'e seen unless you are trying to put a hex on his trip