Quote:
And, when you've got a President who authorized warrantless spying of any American who talks to anyone overseas

And today he admitted it, while actually having the gall to blast the press for reporting the fact that he is breaking the law:

Quote:
our enemies have learned information they should not have, and the unauthorized disclosure of this effort damages our national security and puts our citizens at risk. Revealing classified information is illegal, alerts our enemies, and endangers our country.

You mean like leaking the identity of CIA operatives? Funny, I thought the job of the press is to report when people in power do something illegal. He then raised the irony level to orange with this quote:

Quote:
The American people expect me to do everything in my power under our laws and Constitution to protect them and their civil liberties.

Yep, he protects your civil liberties by destroying your civil liberties. The disconnect in his brain is truly amazing. Seriously Brad, how can even you support him now after all the lying, cronyism, ineptitude, and criminal acts committed by him and his administration? I just don't get it.