Quote:
You are basically asking "can't we all just get along?" and some people are throwing it back in your face.

Perhaps you missed his post from a minute or two earlier in a different thread:

Quote:
Ya know, I *hate* both parties...but I will say this:

The liberals on this board seem to have a BUNCH of free time to type a LOT of stuff without backing it up at all (a la Michael Moore; much conjecture and shark jumping, much emotion, LONG, LONG, LOOOONG lines to connect the imaginary dots).

Now, he does go on to say "I can bash the RIght, too". But he didn't. Many people are accusing us of making things personal. I totally disagree with your politics, Brad, but I don't hate you, nor do I intend to imply that I do in any way. But he took a personal shot, which seems to be just the non-existent thing he's complaining about. And then the "can't we just stop" post immediately afterwards feels like punching someone in the face and then calling "truce!"

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm taking that "seem to have a BUNCH of free time" line too personally. I am having a bad week, after all. If so, I apologize. I still wonder about the post's propriety, but whatever.

Edited by wfaulk (03/11/2004 23:33)