It does also imply that anyone posting in the near future with a different ID and the name "Chris" is sure going to come under some grammatical scrutiny!

Tell me, what is it about tuners that raises such religious fervour? I mean, since I figured out how to use it and fixed the antenna impedance mismatch, I have only used it a few times - mainly 'cos I can choose my own music on the player.

I am developing a theory that the word "tuner" on this BBS is in fact invisible (or at least the same colour as the background) when posted by any member of the empeg team. Hence, all postings regarding the reasons for the delay have disappeared and have never been read by anyone on this board. This means that every newbie on this board immediately posts (word for word) "When is the tuner module ready?" or "Is there any progress on the tuner module?", as if this was still the launch day of the Mk 2 (surely somebody has carried out a statistical analysis of the frequency of repetition of this request on the board and can post a graphic reflecting some important trend?).

In fact, that statement implies that there must be a discontinuity in the time continuum when you log on to this board, an effect to which I can regularly attest ("Hell, it's 3 AM again!"). This means that tommorrow is, in fact yesterday, and the Mk1 has only just been launched, so you already have the tuner in your head unit. Everybody Happy Now?

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015