I'm so sorry folks.... I was the one posting that stuff in the first place but I wasn't really to make up that bad stink. I though you would get the point straight away, but ... noone did. So now I feel very sorry.

This was a word game. I have changed my Username to 'Critism' (should have been spelled 'criticism', sorry, but this is not my mothers language) and then I have said 'Reading this board since a while now and owning an empeg since a even longer while I have to speak up' = means, the criticism has to speak up. Everything followed was in sarcastic mode which I thought the beginning of that article made clear - But you guys got it completely different, serious - sorry. Also that post should have been ended with 'Christ' not Chis. That was cause the subject was 'religious'. Hmm.

I mean, there was a good portion meant serious in that post, and I had a good reason for posting that. I was on a trip to Holland/Amsterdam to meet with some friends to do the stuff you do in Amsterdam... I was stuck in a jam for hours since I didn't had that TUNER which could have warned me and I missed the calls from my firends since the xxxxxx phone-mute still doesn't work for me. (Oh, I have missed that one in my first mail... I found empegs answer to my first complain about that pretty embaressing - one said they couldn't check since they had no hand-free...no, at that time I didn't found that very funny...).

SO in the end I missed my friends and lots of fun and I was pretty p****ed the next morning. Mainly about the missing tuner.

Well, all I can say is forgive me, it wasn't meant that harsh. I still like the empeg a lot and it's still in my car. And I did like the 'rob' reply with all the pictures (even thought I don't belive the M$ part...maybe no lunch, but please please tell me they gave you something in return - besides wma! :-)

Oh, and did tell me one other thing - reading some replies, some guys for sure are taking the empeg WAY to religious.

So I promise no more word games noone exept me understands. :-/

J.