I'm seriously considering selling my Galaxy Tab 10.1 to pick up a Nexus 7. I find that I don't carry the Tab around as much as I thought I would, and it sits on my night stand most of the time.

The only concern I have is that comics won't display as well on a 7" screen. It's just a little too small for the text. I could always have it fit the width in landscape and scan up and down the page, but that's a little less ergonomic. I'll have to think about it...

I think Google is in a really good place here overall. They're attacking a part of the market where there's not really any competition (the Fire is a joke compared to this thing), their price point is unbeatable for what you get, and Jelly Bean is a big improvement. It'll be interesting to see what happens here, and whether Google has a hit on their hands.

The challenge is that you can only buy this thing on Google's Play store. Amazon's front page can push millions of Kindle Fires, but I'm not so sure Google will be able to do the same...