Wow, that's finally out? It went up for presale last February. I even ordered a set because they were discounting them for the low low cost of $300 for the trio of APs at the time. I think they were supposed to come out in July, but I guess they hit some snags. I ended up cancelling because I couldn't afford it at the time.

The idea is great, but I can honestly say that I no longer have a need for this kind of solution. The TP-Link OnHub replaced two Unifi APs in my house, and give me better range than they did. I've been pretty shocked at how good it is, and while it's expensive at $200, it's the same as one Eero AP. It also shares advantages like setup through a mobile app and constant background updates.

And at long last, Google finally updated their OnHub products to add the much needed Guest mode (can't believe that wasn't in there from the beginning). It works a lot like the Eero system, too, where you can share your login with a guest digitally. But it also adds neat features like selecting individual devices on the primary network to share with the guest network, so everyone can see my Chromecast but only my wife and I can see the Synology. This is done through easy checkboxes.

Anyway, give it another look, Dan. I know you're a Google fanatic like me. It's worth a shot and you can always return it if you hate it smile