Hi everyone!

Is anyone else here into 3D printing? I'm just curious. I only recently got into it when I realized the prices for printers was much lower than I thought. I picked up a very well-reviewed model for $270 and I've been printing pretty much non-stop since then. I got the Anycubic i3 Mega S and it's awesome. I love this hobby so much that I got a second printer, the Flsun QQ-S Pro.

And last night I set up my very first Raspberry Pi to use as a 3D Print server using OctoPrint to make my printer wireless (instead of sneakernet), and so I can monitor it from elsewhere in my network. I just finished wirelessly printing out a case for my Pi. I'll be adding a camera to it today (when it arrives), so I can record time-lapse videos of my builds.

So are any of you in the hobby? I'm still an extreme newbie but I'm really enjoying it. So far, I've mostly been printing small toys to use as rewards for my kids for things like potty training and doing well in Kindergarten. I've also printed a bunch of functional things to help me organize my garage/office.

Attachments
62498526441__48D352BA-1C6F-4EAE-BE25-5AC1CD611051.JPG

62498542262__BC441C76-9A1D-45A1-AF0F-002D6C4D8347.JPG