Dead right here, I've gotten out of WAAY more fines than I've been pulled over for. I'm always nice and apologetic, yes sir, no sir, here's my gun, would you like me to remove the clip? Believe it or not, showing my gun first is a sure fire way to win trust. Most expensive ticket: 11 miles over in FL. $176. Cheapest: 50 in a 25, mandatory court date, $60.50. in AL. Now that I work in the government and know damn near all the cops in my city, I haven't gotten a ticket in 5 years.

The funniest one was when the mayor called me on my cell and said he needed me in his office NOW, so I dropped what I was doing, hopped in the car, and off I was. Got clocked doin a litle over 60 in a 30, the cop asked me where I was in a hurry to get to, I told him, he kinda laughed like there was NO WAY the mayor is calling this 25 year old kid, and went back to his car. Meanwhile I pulled out the cell and proceeded to call the mayors secretary. While I was on the phone, he overheard me talking to her, recognised the I really WAS talking to Becky, and tore the ticket up and told me to get going. Hehehe... Of course, when I got to his office, the big emergency was that he couldn't get a word file to open (because it was a word perfect doc). Doh!