You're right, Bitt. Dollhouse has been pretty bad. Eliza Dushku just isn't a draw for me. When I first head about the premise, my first thought was "she's going to be in a serious that tests her range as an actress?" That had me worried. I mean, I liked her on Buffy/Angel (particularly on later episodes of Angel), but I'm not sure she can pull something like this off. So far for me the results are just okay.

And I'm very surprised that with Dushku and Acker on the show, the part of the nerdy scientist guy wasn't given to Tom Lenk. It looks almost like they tried to get someone who looked like Andrew, but they didn't want to overload the cast with former Whedon people.

Anyway, I haven't been impressed. I'll keep watching, because I'm pathologically incapable of dropping a show I'm watching if it isn't called Jericho smile Hopefully eps 6 and beyond will be good.

But regardless of the quality, what the hell is with Fox? I can't believe Joss trusted them again, and then they went and delayed his show till mid-season, then moved it to Friday night. I guess he shouldn't take it personally, since Fox seemed to move all of their shows around this year, but still, I hope he never does anything for those ungrateful bastards again.