I can take a pass on Medium as well, since I don't think it's as good as when it first started out. Though I'm now familiar with the characters, it still has some decent stories and the acting is generally decent. The biggest miss for me with that show is that a few characters just haven't developed realistically. Good to know it's been picked up by its producers though (the show is developed by CBS).

I'll really miss Reaper and the Unusuals though. Reaper wasn't high-art, but it was entertaining with a likable cast. There's still a slim chance it might make it as a syndicated show, even though its two creators have signed on to work on something else. Maybe it's gotten lack-luster ratings because CW overlays a huge logo and advertisements for other shows all over the screen during airing.

You're right about the first ads for the Unusuals. They did make the show seem like it would be based on a bunch of misfits. Instead it's a lot more grounded, perhaps like a traditional cop show, but with just enough quirky characters and situations to add some fun. The writing has also been good and it just feels natural, not forced and not so full of itself (unlike the writing for CSI for instance).