Originally Posted By: wfaulk
I read somewhere that Medium was picked up by CBS. Not that it's really a quality show. I watch it, but readily admit that it sucks most of the time.

CBS has picked it up. They'll be putting it with Ghost Whisperer, naturally smile

I'm happy to hear you say that, Bitt. My wife and I watch the show too, and I think we're starting to wonder why we do. I've never seen a show try so hard to make its main character into an idiot. In nearly every episode, Allison and the audience are given the same information, and it takes Allison about twice as long to figure it out. Hell, sometimes it seems like her visions think "OK, Allison. We're 55 minutes into this episode and you're still too dumb to figure it out. Here, we'll give you the killer's face, name, address, license plate, SSN, and all the information on his crimes. Now wrap this thing up!"

And don't get my wife and I started on the woman they got to play the Deputy Mayor. For the longest time, we had no idea why they would hire such an awful actress, and they only thing we could come up with was nepotism. Well, turns out she's married to the show's creator.

There's a dozen other huge gripes we have about the show, like why Devalos has to explain in almost every episode that "I can't go to a judge with a dream," or why Allison and Joe don't move the FREAKIN' PHONE TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BED, but for some reason we keep on watching.

I think the first season or so was pretty darn good, and I really liked all the stuff with the Texas Ranger (Push?). Since then, though, they seem determined to spin their wheels and make Allison dumber and dumber.