Any caps on the internet? The way billing is going today, it's the caps that I end up looking at when comparing service, because depending on what you want to do and when you want to do it, the difference in download speed can be irrelevant.

50 Megabit down with no caps is $200/month where I am now just for internet (cable). That's for a business plan, as there's no such thing as unlimited consumer/home internet in Ontario from any provider.

As far as Fibre, you can get 25/7 if you're lucky here. But capped at 75GB a month and starting at $72 per month plus at least 13% tax. You can save a bit by bundling, but then you're paying through the nose for other services that are a fraction of the cost elsewhere. 120GB additional bandwidth for $15 plus tax.

Supposedly a new 50/10 with 100GB cap coming for Ontario from Bell starting at $111 per month.

The other thing with Bell is you're lucky to ever get their advertised speed for any appreciable part of the month. My 7 megabit advertised connection right now with our local cable provider gets a solid 8 megabits any time of day, every day, every month.